Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Highlights in the Half-week

It's halfway through the week. Time for some highlights. And some not-so's.

(+) Coming in 2nd in Sunday's race, all in all a great team performance once again.
(-) Listening to the intern blab way too loudly to his mentor about how thankful he is (we GET it already).
(+) Completing my workout yesterday in spite of the rain, Spring coldness, and a great desire to just sit on my ass and watch Scrubs and Gray's Anatomy.
(-) Waking up this morning with a sore throat that has yet to go away.
(+) Finding a cheap fare to Minneapolis for the Fixed Gear Classic.
(-) Listening to static-y elevator music while waiting 20 minutes for the airline agent to get back to me about fare promo deadline.

To end on a high note, at least I got to work early today so I can go home a little after 3. Perhaps the weather will hold and I can do a dry recovery ride. Let's just hope Friday doesn't get rained out... Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: