Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I think I've found it...

My motivation, that is! I have a desire to actually complete my prescribed workouts, and I enjoy feeling the pain in my legs and fatigue in my body afterwards. It's enough to be...exhilarating!

Unfortunately, I'm also proving to myself that I can not do all of the following in the same time period: (1) work full-time with a 1hr+ total commute, (2) train with dedication, (3) studiously take a class, and (4) get enough sleep so that I don't conk out while I'm attempting one of the first 3 things.

So, I'm trying to figure out how to rectify that.

In any case, it is now quarter after 9pm, I need to wake up early for a morning meeting, and I'm hoping to make it to the place where I can register my car. Plus I have a 1.5hr ride scheduled tomorrow. In the rain? Yep, in the rain. Don't really feel like confining myself to a trainer quite yet.

Time for bed. Homework can wait till tomorrow...

I'll leave you with some photos from our trip to the zoo (!) last week:

Bald Eagle (Where's Waldo?)




Primate (Chillin')



Lion (Peekin')

No comments: