Thursday, September 20, 2007

Germany tomorrow!

I leave tomorrow for Germany. The movers came today and took all my stuff. Well, most of it. I couldn't get the pedals off my mountain bike, put a huge gash in my arm trying to undo them, and ended up at Sun & Ski because they have a big sale going on. Then I ended up buying an entire Yakima rack system. But at least it was all 15% off!!! But enough about that...

I get on the plane tomorrow, and meet up with Dad in Frankfurt! And if I'm lucky, I'll catch the Elite Men's Time Trial of the UCI Road World Championships in Stuttgart on the 27th! How SWEET would that be?! We'll have to wait and see, though. The timing could be off.

And when I head back to the States, it'll be to Seattle. I'm becoming so drained, though, that the anticipation is wearing off. I just want to get my last box of stuff shipped off to FedEx and my luggage loaded on the plane to Germany, and I'll be off daydreaming and relaxing. This stress is starting to get to me. Being on edge 24/7 is not always the best policy. Plus I haven't ridden my bike in days (Don't tell Steve!) and I miss it. Can't wait to go riding in my new 'hood...

Catch y'all lata!

No comments: