Friday, May 09, 2008

Busy-ness

Tonight I finally get to head out to the track and test the legs. Old bike still, but that's ok. Putting off the sweetness of the new machine for at least another week until components come in.

Tomorrow is another race in the cat 4 series, and we will have minimal team support. Should be interesting. Following that are some nighttime festivities.

Sunday is Mothers' Day brunch and relay team meeting.

Monday is volunteer meeting all night.

Tuesday is prep for Hood, and hopefully some PR action.

Wednesday I head to Hood River, Oregon, to volunteer at the Mt. Hood Cycling Classic stage race with an awesome women's team. Will be there working my butt off till the following Sunday.

I guess I'll stop there. But you get the gist of it. Phew!

And on top of that I'm spending ridiculous amounts of cash on all sorts of bike-related things - components, accessories, race food, and other consumables...and I wonder where all the money goes. (:

I'll check back in when I get a chance. Should be some good posts about my stage race soigneur experience at least.

1 comment:

JBC said...

I hope you'll give us lots of posts from Hood. We want to live vicariously through you. Have fun!