Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday Morning

Coming off such a crazy weekend of racing is difficult, especially when all I want to do is eat, sleep, and ride my bike, but I still have to get up and go to work to earn a paycheck. (Yes, I hear you: at least I have a paycheck to earn. Blah.) I hope this gets better once I have something meaningful to do at work. Here's to Friday (when I not only start my new position, but also get back to the racing).

Weekend report is forthcoming. I'm trying to actually accomplish something - anything - at work today, despite how it may appear.

In the meantime, you can appreciate this crazy photo of me in the Madison.

1 comment:

Joannie Stangeland said...

Oooh! I'm so glad that someone was able to get a good photo (unlike the blurs my camera captured). Yea to Amara. And now you see why we say it looks like your smiling when you race!